May 1, 2020 – Boston, MA
Landbird is pleased to announce that Adventure Vehicle Rental and Adventure Car & Van Rental is now Landbird. We will maintain the Adventure Vehicle Rental locations across New England while expanding to other markets in the United States starting with the Metro DC which opened this year.
We thank the loyal customers that have supported Adventure Vehicle Rental over the last three decades. Many of you have provided feedback and support during our transition and for this we are grateful. We have made investments not only in our brand but also in the tools and training for increased customer service going forward.
If you have a pending reservation booked with Adventure Vehicle Rental, Landbird will fully honor the reservation, vehicle type, and the price quoted. Here is some more info if you are holding a confirmed reservation that is upcoming.
- All confirmed reservations will be honored by Landbird.
- All locations will remain and additional locations will be added.
- You can modify or cancel per the Landbird policy, and the cancellation policy is the same if not better.
- The vehicle fleet is the same. Still always new, fully loaded, and all black. You’ll just see new stickers on the windows.
- Our website and phone numbers are updated but our old numbers work too:
Landbird honors the past 30 years of Adventure Vehicle Rental, while we look forward to serving you for the next 30 years to come! To the Adventure Vehicle Rental customers, we appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.
Welcome to Effortless Group Travel.
– Team Landbird