Here at Landbird, we offer some of the most superior multi-passenger van rentals and SUVs that are perfect for any special occasion. Whether you need transportation for employee groups, summer camps, or reunion goers, we've got you covered. We know it’s hard to find a rental business to accommodate your needs. That’s why we make it easy! Anyone searching for large vehicle rentals should look no further than Landbird. We’ll get you from Point A to Point B safely and in style.
- Every Landbird passenger van rental is model-year new, fully loaded, and fanatically maintained
- The Landbird you book is the Landbird you get—no last-minute substitutions
- We deliver! If you can’t come to one of our locations, we’ll come to yours
- If you’re out on the road, we’re at the ready with 24/7 roadside assistance
Book your van
Enter your pick-up location, departure- and return-dates to select the perfect Landbird for your crew, or browse by vehicle type. Not sure? We’re always ready to help.
Once you arrive at your pick-up location, we’ll unlock your vehicle remotely. It’s that easy. Or have us deliver it to you, and make things even easier.
Hit the road
Show your family the sights. Get the band back together. Create coworker synergy—no trust falls required. No matter what, we’re available 24/7 for support.
Bring it back
After all the memories you’ll make together, parting with your Landbird may be hard. So, we make returning it super-easy, too.
SUVs & Minivans
Seating up to 8 (or a bride, her mom, her sisters, their cousins, and all their dresses).
Seating up to 10 (or a family of 5 that doesn’t know how to pack light).
Really Big Vans
Seating up to 15 (or a jazz band—and all their equipment).
11 pickup and dropoff locations, servicing:
- The Boston Metro Area
- BOS Logan Airport
- Manchester, NH Airport
- Portland, ME
- Rhode Island
- All model-year new vehicles. All with that new car smell.
- No switcheroos. Ever. Get the exact van you book.
- Unlimited Mileage. Go ahead, take the scenic route.
- 24/7/365 service & support. We're here to help.