It’s time to re-think your van rental…
Travel these days isn’t as easy as it used to be, but our spirit for adventure will always drive us to find new ways to get out and explore. Instead of crowded airports and sharing space with strangers, we’re hitting the open road with some of our favorite people.
Whether it’s a ski weekend with friends, a baby shower for your college roommate, or a chance to get in some last-minute bonding time before your child heads off to college, Landbird wants you to focus on your journey, not your van rental.
That’s why every passenger van we rent is:
- Brand new and fully-loaded – not to mention fanatically maintained
- Easy to drive – no excuses when you need to pass the wheel
- Spacious and comfortable – plenty of room for your gear and your passengers (and your passengers’ gear)
And comes with 24/7/365 service, support, and roadside assistance.
Our rental van fleet is entirely comprised of late-model Ford SUVs and vans – from smaller, single-family SUVs to 10-, 12-, and 15-passenger vans. No matter the size of your group, and what you have in tow, you’ll travel in style.
All our rental vehicles feature:
- Contactless pickup – We’ll unlock your vehicle remotely for added safety
- Unlimited miles and one-way rentals – finally take that cross-country road trip you and your friends talked about for years
- LCD screen with GPS navigation – so you can get lost … without getting lost
- State-of-the-art audio with USB, Bluetooth, and Sirius XM® – ditch the headphones, crank the tunes, roll down the windows, and give it all you’ve got
- A Class 4 tow hitch – just in case you need to pack heavy
- Reliable, multi-zone climate control — so you won’t have to worry about the Southwest, the Northeast, or anywhere in between
And that 24/7/365 roadside service? We don’t really expect you to need it. Landbird vehicles are continuously maintained to ensure you never see unexpected lights or wonder where that weird noise is coming from. But if you do? We’re here to make it right every second of every day.
We are Landbird. And we’re here to make your next group adventure the best it can be.